What's new

Haircut & Shave Co. SS N075

Received my Haircut & Shave Co. SS polished N075 razor a few days ago with 3 excellent shaves so far. What a terrific performer this razor is. Blade feel is minimal which makes this razor feel very smooth. The efficiency is excellent as well. A 2 pass shave with minimal buffing leads to a DFS very comfortably. 3 passes lead to BBS in an easygoing manner. This razor is now among my favorites which is in good company along with the likes of Charcoal Goods, Raw shaving, Timeless, Paradigm, Wolfman, and Oneblade Genesis. This is a premium razor with a premium price tag, but well worth it IMHO.
C1EF4E75-AD84-4CB3-8A1E-60EFC9CE691E.jpeg

0DF634D0-51D4-4011-AFC7-E8EDF22536E2.jpeg

Received my Haircut & Shave Co. SS polished N075 razor a few days ago with 3 excellent shaves so far. What a terrific performer this razor is. Blade feel is minimal which makes this razor feel very smooth. The efficiency is excellent as well. A 2 pass shave with minimal buffing leads to a DFS very comfortably. 3 passes lead to BBS in an easygoing manner. This razor is now among my favorites which is in good company along with the likes of Charcoal Goods, Raw shaving, Timeless, Paradigm, Wolfman, and Oneblade Genesis. This is a premium razor with a premium price tag, but well worth it IMHO.
View attachment 1015483
View attachment 1015484
Agree on all counts.

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Very nice
Very curious how it compares to GC68 and Karve SB-B ot Timeless 68?
My impression is that it's much more efficient than those and equally smooth. I have the Karve D/F, GC 84, and Timeless Bronze and Aluminum.

So it is looks like on the aggressive side

I don’t think he was inferring it was aggressive. He said he believed it was more efficient and equally smooth to the GC .68 and Karve SB-B. He also added that he owned the GC .84 and the Karve D/F. Two separate statements. Don’t think he was comparing it to the latter, those being the ones he owned.

I don’t think he was inferring it was aggressive. He said he believed it was more efficient and equally smooth to the GC .68 and Karve SB-B. He also added that he owned the GC .84 and the Karve D/F. Two separate statements. Don’t think he was comparing it to the latter, those being the ones he owned.
Correct. Efficient but more mild in feel than you would expect.

Curious about any direct comparisons to the GC .68 & .84.

I would place it between the two in efficiency, though closer to the GC84. Definitely more efficient than the GC68, which I don’t find very efficient at all. The blade feel is a little more muted to me than with the GC84.

I would place it between the two in efficiency, though closer to the GC84. Definitely more efficient than the GC68, which I don’t find very efficient at all. The blade feel is a little more muted to me than with the GC84.

You have it? Nice! Thanks for the info. However, how you described it makes it rather tempting to me. Ha! Didn’t need to read that...haha.

You have it? Nice! Thanks for the info. However, how you described it makes it rather tempting to me. Ha! Didn’t need to read that...haha.

Are you being funny? I’ve been raving about it very chance I get, on multiple shave forums! Check out the main H&S N075 thread here....

Are you being funny? I’ve been raving about it very chance I get, on multiple shave forums! Check out the main H&S N075 thread here....

No sir! Ha. Clearly missed the thread(s). Selective reading/scanning I guess ;) Will check it out! Thanks.

Top Bottom