What's new

Hair Tonic For Shaved Heads?

I'm plagued with a scalp condition where I break out in lots of little sore pimples. I keep my hair under 1/2" and rub in some Osage Rub daily, keeps the pimples away. A coworker has the same issue, he started to do the same, great results.

Something to keep the scalp healthy and moisturized. Creams are great right now during the cold months, but with the warmer temps coming, I wondered if a tonic would be helpful.

I'm plagued with a scalp condition where I break out in lots of little sore pimples. I keep my hair under 1/2" and rub in some Osage Rub daily, keeps the pimples away. A coworker has the same issue, he started to do the same, great results.

I never got the bumps, but do get really dry scalp from time to time. So you feel the Osage helps?

Brylcream : a little dad ‘ul do you!

Thanks for the info. Will check this out.

Something to keep the scalp healthy and moisturized. Creams are great right now during the cold months, but with the warmer temps coming, I wondered if a tonic would be helpful.

I never got the bumps, but do get really dry scalp from time to time. So you feel the Osage helps?

Thanks for the info. Will check this out.
If you need moisture, add some glycerin to it.

I would think that using a tonic on a head without hair would be fine. I use the Jeris w/o oil as an after shave. The Jeris scent is a little fresher than Clubman.

I would think that using a tonic on a head without hair would be fine. I use the Jeris w/o oil as an after shave. The Jeris scent is a little fresher than Clubman.

Nice, thank you for the input. W/O oil is the way to go. :)

Laser treatments. What you have sounds like folliculitis. I beat mine by saving up and investing in laser treatments.

I guess you meant this for @bberg100? I just have a dry scalp sometimes.

Try some CeraVe a.m. A great moisturizer and has sunscreen in it.

proxy.php

Thayers witch hazel and shaving balm. I use nivea sensative after i shave and then Bulldog face moisturizer after i shower.

Interesting!! Glad you found a solution!! :a14::a14:

The Clear Head works so well, my wife comes to me for some when she gets the rare pimple. I think it is the zinc in it that helps there.

After I shave my head I apply my aftershave and use either raw organic shea butter or raw organic mango butter (sometimes I mix them). Goes on greasy but keeps my skin mosturized nicely. They both are inexpensive and you only need a little bit.

Top Bottom