What's new

Hair Style

I use gel on one hair, and pomade on the other.

Truthfully, my rather limited stock of head hair requires no additional product at the extremely short length its at for the summer. During the winter, when I let it grow out a tad, I use NB hair gel once a week or so, when I am feeling particularly stylish. :tongue:

Spiker glue..........slicked back, shiny and hard as hell...oh, and its water resistant as well....pretty much the exact opposite that your looking for:biggrin:

gage0921 said:
Spiker glue..........slicked back, shiny and hard as hell...oh, and its water resistant as well....pretty much the exact opposite that your looking for:biggrin:
Hey Sean! Do you get that stuff at the bottom of the ship channel? :lol:

Flounder usally goes the the salon and get it waxed.... Flounder gets the smilly face look ala the "40yo Virgin" but alas Flounder is only like him in the hair style nothing more.... oh and oh the back flounder gets the unhappy face.... and boy does it hurt. now when the gf wants flounder to shave he runs away because she ain't going there with a razor....

thanks for all the suggestions ! I will certainly try them all.havent had time yet still hunting more rare cologne/aftershaves. almost a fulltime job. :tongue:

Top Bottom