What's new

Habits of A Happy Brain by Dr Loretta Breuning

This bleeping book has changed my life. It's written by Loretta Graziano Breuning, Phd, titled Habits of a Happy Brain, subtitled Retrain Your Brain to Boost Serotonin, Dopamine, Oxytocin, and Endorphin levels. Probably like most I vaguely knew about serotonin (sleep, SSRI meds?), endorphins (exercise?) and dopamine (exercise?) but didn't know of oxytocin. I didn't know how to get these happy chemicals on a consistent, healthy way and that's what makes this book life changing. For example, I didn't know serotonin had a lot to do with pride and status. In the book there is a forty five day plan on exactly how to build new brain networks to boost happiness. Simple as that. I sampled the first chapter on my Kindle and after reading the table of contents and a few pages I purchased the book. A week later I bought a few copies to give out as gifts.
I have no affiliation with the author and don't gain more than the feeling of doing a good deed. For those of you who aren't big readers or have attention deficit problems such as ADHD/ADD, I recommend reading or listening to chapter one and six :)

Habits of a happy brain.jpg

Top Bottom