• Stirling1 (2).jpg
    Stirling1 (2).jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 26
  • Stirling2.jpg
    Stirling2.jpg
    403.7 KB · Views: 25
Got this coming in.
proxy.php

Just a cheap watch. I’m a Sucker for cheap watches. This one gets some pretty good Reviews.

Sent from my iPhoneXR using Tapatalk

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Due to a company gift card, a polo made of performance material from our store. The slogan Engineered With Passion belongs to Dassault Falcon (which accounts for half of our flight simulators)

F35F6EF0-7E1B-4DBC-B408-A1711F8CB9DD.jpeg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Looking good. Very nice colour red. Are you happy with it?
Very happy. They accidentally sent me two, so I have to get that straightened out. The hat is well made, and matches the polo shirts that I wear to work. It is the tropic weave, as it is hot here more often than it’s cold.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Very happy. They accidentally sent me two, so I have to get that straightened out. The hat is well made, and matches the polo shirts that I wear to work. It is the tropic weave, as it is hot here more often than it’s cold.
And I really need a shave :)

I picked up these 2 pairs of used AE's for $60 on a facebook marketplace. The 1st pair are almost new but the 2nd pair will need a little work. These are my first pair of higher end dress shoes and I must say that top pair was super comfortable at church yesterday. As can be seen in the last photo they will need some TLC. This might be opening a bag of worms but does anyone have a recommended DIY tutorial on polishing shoes like this (what kinds of polish etc). ANy help would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_7230.JPG
IMG_7233.JPG

IMG_7235.JPG

Congrats on the new shoes. I bet that they will shine up nicely! Don't forget to get yourself some cedar shoe trees to help them hold their shape. Regarding your question about some DIY tutorials, I've found the YouTube videos by "The Elegant Oxford" and "The Hanger Project" to be very helpful. Good luck!

I picked up a pair of Whites Sherman MP boots in brown horsehide just before Christmas. Took about two weeks to break in and they are the most comfortable boots I have ever owned. They fit like a glove.
Purchased through Bakers' shoes and highly recommend Kyle and his company.
I have had some other guys actually come up to me and compliment the boots. Never had that happen before. I like them because they are comfortable and wear them to the office.

Attachments

• MP Feet 2.jpg
    MP Feet 2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 16
  • MP Pair 4.jpg
    MP Pair 4.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 17
Thanks! Yeah, I'm definitely not cool enough for a blue one. But the olive seems to hit the right Americana note for me without venturing too close to Canadian tuxedo territory.
"Canadian tuxedo". Wow, I resemble that remark! :a31: :001_tongu :laugh:

But seriously, there's an interesting story about how the "Canadian Tuxedo" came to be:
Why Is It Called A Canadian Tuxedo? Because Levi's, Vancouver, and Bing Crosby.

I live in Vancouver, but rarely see denim on denim anymore. It was very common in the '70s and '80s, though. But, where I grew up, denim on denim is still a regular sight. When I go back to the countryside, I take my old Lee Storm Rider with me. It may be a 40+ year old jacket, but it's cutting edge fashion up there! :laugh:

Top Bottom