What's new

Haberdashery Acquisitions

Inspired by @Kilroy6644 .

51mld6-4PyL._AC_UY1000_.jpg
51J1asbcjVL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

Pretty sure I have a 20mm classic Bond in both NATO and RAF. Oh well. Saves me hunting through my knife and watch box.

Inspired by @Kilroy6644 .

View attachment 1781157View attachment 1781158
Pretty sure I have a 20mm classic Bond in both NATO and RAF. Oh well. Saves me hunting through my knife and watch box.
I found a CNS RAF bond and a Barton NATO in my box of odds and ends. I refunded the blushark strap, but, ordered another screen accurate RAF strap from I think England okay 20mm so not accurate. Same price, but, it has to be nicer than the CNS strap. Helenarou.com

San Martin made it a day early. Unfortunately I have to take it to get the bracelet off. I fooled with it myself for some time, but, didn’t get anywhere.

This could have gone in Outdoors as well.

Here is my new AD or addiction. Based on many favorable reviews here from @Toothpick and a few others.

Slowly starting to replace my socks with Darn Tough. Now I need some summer 1/4 length for running.

2 pair Mid-Weight Micro Crew with cushion.

2 pair Mid-Weight 1/4 length with cushion.

3 pair Lightweight Crew no cushion.

Washed, dried, folded.

PXL_20240218_001828388.jpg

* Fixed typos

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
This cold have gone in Outdoors as well.

Here is my new AD or addiction. Based on many favorable liars here from @Toothpick and a few others.

Slowly starting to replace my socks with Darn Tough. Now I need some summer 1/4 length for running.

2 pair Mid-Weight Micro Crew with cushion.

2 pair Mid-Weight 1/4 length with cushion.

3 pair Lightweight Crew no cushion.

Washed, dried, folded.

View attachment 1798000

I don’t own any other brand. I stocked up on various sizes and warmth and haven’t ordered any in about a year or more now. I haven enough the socks I wear get washed once a week.

I don’t own any other brand. I stocked up on various sizes and warmth and haven’t ordered any in about a year or more now. I haven enough the socks I wear get washed once a week.
Thanks for your recommendation. The limited time I had with my first pair was enough to order additional pairs.

I will slowly add more and start tossing the riff raff socks I have accumulated over the years.

I’m thinking about a pair of Nicks or Whites work boots. Problem is I typically need custom and would really feel more comfortable if I could see one of their sales reps in person. Washington is a long way from me

Another day in the thrift store. Not sure the belt will stay, but the kid will enjoy the baseball caps and the new docker kaki shorts should fit now that I dropped weight. Nice LL Bean heavy weight fabric polo. I passed on a few shirts, I am sure I will regret it next October

IMG_1832.jpg

Just received this beauty for a very good deal in the mail on Saturday. A Waltham model 1883 grade 3, nickel case, made in September 1891. She's a bit rough around the edges, but has kept time for the last 3 days
20240415_204357.jpg

Top Bottom