What's new

HA! went fishing & caught one. A Black Beauty.

Ok so I went :boat: online and came across a this Black Beauty at an unbelievable price. The Gent was from AZ so we talked it up for a minute. I'm gun shy of most Ads but this seemed legit & glad I did buy it. I couldn't resist. Another great adjustable to mix up the sea of chrome.
This is a V-2 1975 that is in excellent shape. Any opinions on it's shaving qualities gents?

Attachments

• $V-2 Gillette.jpg
    $V-2 Gillette.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 241
  • $V-2 Gillette 2.jpg
    $V-2 Gillette 2.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 242
  • $V-2 Gillette 3.jpg
    $V-2 Gillette 3.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 241
Nice catch!
I find the shave to be very nice, got my first close-to-BBS shave with one.
Surpassed by my Slim though, but planning to get use in before GEMini starts.

Yeah, about that. Um, polished it right off almost. Lol. The #'s are all there just need to find a way to take off the polish that's over the paint!

Nail cleaning brush or toothbrush should do the trick. You can also use a toothpick that's been slightly blunted covered with a light cloth or fabric of some kind to clean it.

This just came in the mail too:) A 58 special! !

Attachments

• $2012-05-11_13-30-22_985.jpg
    $2012-05-11_13-30-22_985.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 184
  • $2012-05-11_13-30-51_870.jpg
    $2012-05-11_13-30-51_870.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 182
Something about that razor always makes my face itch, it doesn't make sense, but every time I try it again, same results. Weird.

Nice razor though, with a nice long handle.

Something about that razor always makes my face itch, it doesn't make sense, but every time I try it again, same results. Weird.

Nice razor though, with a nice long handle.

Betcha it's the blade. The razor itself shouldn't do that. It's just a solid piece of metal unless you tried to rub it over your face w/o the blade and still made you itch?

Top Bottom