What's new

HA and emu oil as post shave balm

I have a few trouble spots that can get really irritated if I try for a BBS instead of just settling for a DFS. Something I have found that really helps the razor burn heal quickly is to rub in a few drops of Hyaluronic Acid Serum and let it soak in for 30-60 seconds then I rub on some pure emu oil to seal it in. The emu oil feels really good and doesn't leave my face feeling sticky or gooey like shea butter does.

Anyone else use these products like that? I know they are used as ingredients in some shave products but I like using them separately like this because they have virtually no scent so I can use them post shave without interfering with the scent of whatever shave products I used.

I use hyaluronic acid as part of my post-shave routine after I rinse & before I apply my aftershave. Something I use when I have razor burn is Nivea Sensitive Post Shave Balm. I'm pleased with the healing, soothing effect it gives.

Yep I use hyaluronic acid mixed with alcohol free witch hazel as a first post shave application.

Top Bottom