What's new

H. Wiebe Pipes

I ordered a Wiebe pipe and bowl on Hekthor’s sale. This is my first Wiebe radiator pipe. I own about thirty briars now and this unique design has intrigued me for two years. I finally pulled the trigger. It arrived today and I wanted to express to anyone on the fence that this is one smooth smoking pipe. I thought my Radice was smooth with the twin bore draw system but this is incredible. The draw is so effortless. Hekthor is doing some amazing things at price points that can’t be beat. You will be so impressed with the superior quality and it will be a pipe in your rotation for years to come.

I did the slight bent, black radiator and grabbed the sandblasted black stack bowl.

I’m looking forward to ordered a few bowls when he released the new ones. It’ll be nice to have a aromatic, Virginia, and Latakia bowl.

I’d get up and take a pic of it but the fire’s crackling, Got The Shining on tv and a pup in my lap :)

I knew I shoulda did that last night. I had to go out of town today. I’ll be back in a few days. I hope I don’t get pipe withdraws haha

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
We look forward to getting some photos when you return. Be safe!

Sorry for the delay but here it is! I can’t get over how dry and smooth these smoke. Might not be the prettiest but it’s an outstanding smoke.

Attachments

• 10127CDE-FCDB-47BA-A89A-A656C6958284.jpeg
    10127CDE-FCDB-47BA-A89A-A656C6958284.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 43
You’ve piqued my interest. I have a falcon but it feels kinda cheap. Looks like yours is more robust.

Do you happen to know if Chris Morgan’s and yours have interchangeable parts?

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
You’ve piqued my interest. I have a falcon but it feels kinda cheap. Looks like yours is more robust.

Do you happen to know if Chris Morgan’s and yours have interchangeable parts?

The Bones radiator bowls work with the Weibe radiator frames.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They just released a batch of bones radiator bowls too from what someone else posted. Real reasonable at $34 a bowl.

Top Bottom