What's new

H&S No. 75 first shave. Awesome!

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Where has this razor been all my life? Man what a smooth shaver! Its not quite as efficient as my Wolfman WR2 1.25. But it is smooth as silk! I was completely wow'ed by this morning's shave! Incredible razor. Super smooth. I was able to whip through my three passes with wreckless abondon, with zero dramma. Dont know why I waited so long to get one! This one is the mixed metal head, with the high polish handle. I got the handle in a lot of hardware quite a while ago, and have lusted after getting a matching head ever since. This Mixed Metal head came up on the BST last week, so I grabbed it. Glad I did! I did a search on posts about this razor, and besides a few BST posts, I didnt see very much posted about this wonderful razor. Enjoy the shaves!

2021-01-18 08.58.31.jpg

I owned one for a while. It’s a very smooth shaver, for sure....just not as efficient as some of my favorites. It also didn’t push my buttons aesthetically. A perfectly fine and well-made SS razor that didn’t stand out to me as being exceptional. That was my experience with it anyway. Glad it’s working for you!

By the way, the N stands for Neutral as the N075 has neutral blade exposure. It’s a zero that follows the N, not the letter O. Just fyi....

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Where has this razor been all my life? Man what a smooth shaver! Its not quite as efficient as my Wolfman WR2 1.25. But it is smooth as silk! I was completely wow'ed by this morning's shave! Incredible razor. Super smooth. I was able to whip through my three passes with wreckless abondon, with zero dramma. Dont know why I waited so long to get one! This one is the mixed metal head, with the high polish handle. I got the handle in a lot of hardware quite a while ago, and have lusted after getting a matching head ever since. This Mixed Metal head came up on the BST last week, so I grabbed it. Glad I did! I did a search on posts about this razor, and besides a few BST posts, I didnt see very much posted about this wonderful razor. Enjoy the shaves!

View attachment 1210190
That’s a beauty, Brad. Handle looks long, too. 100mm?

That is a nice looking razor, congratulations! I enjoy the neutral blade exposure of my Timeless .68. It does make for very comfortable and drama free shaves.

Top Bottom