What's new

Gym Locker Gear

I keep a small locker at the gym and have for more than a decade. Hope to keep better shave gear in the locker. Today I brought in and left in the locker a Timeless Razor bowl, Maggard’s Badger brush (w/ plastic tube) and Proraso. I used a cart. Any tips of gear or storage. I left the brush open - not sure it will dry well. Synthetic better option? Gear can get jostled as its a small space. Towel, bathing suit and exercise gear is also kept in the same locker. Thanks for any thoughts. I currently don’t pay extra for daily towel service so stuff gets put away wet.

Consider a shave stick (such as La Toja or Speick)! Rub the stick over your face, then brush!! Easy-peasy!!

:popc::popc:

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I would recommend a combination of suggestions by both @dmshaver and @BigJ, I would have a synthetic brush as they dry really well and quickly and for such a small space a shave stick.

Smaller synthetic brush, shave stick, small squeeze bottle with some aftershave and an inexpensive DE razor. For instance Razorock Bruce, Speick stick, Speick splash, vintage Gillette Tech with lightweight plastic handle, Nacet blades. Squeeze excess water from brush, shake out, store it standing upright where the air can circulate. You can keep the shave stick in an old prescription pill bottle with some small holes drilled top and bottom.

fwiw, i don't leave stuff permanently at the gym locker, rather take in my gym bag daily.
here's a sample, with a smear of soap or cream in a collapsible cup and others in small vials.
works fine for me!
enjoy your shaves!!

saponificio varesino feather erskine windsor jermyn st creed green irish tweed gym january 17 ...jpg

I’m not a gym guy, but when I need something compact for travel, I just use those small 50 ml Proraso foam cans. The newest versions are better than the old. At an average of 3ml/2 pass shave, one gets about 16 shaves per can.

Top Bottom