What's new

Guys who are not CONUS where do you get your aftershaves?

I know Fendrihan and Italian Barber ship overseas but are there any other vendors with a huge variety and reasonable shipping?

Ariana & Evans/ The Club ships aftershave to their VIP members. Membership costs 12.99 every six months.

You get a 20% off the normal prices for all products. You also get access to exclusive club-only products and first availability at A&E releases.

I am not sure what the shipping rates are across the pond, so maybe some European and UK members can advise on that.

I travel a lot for work, so I hit the drugstores in France, Spain, Germany, Holland and Turkey. The UK has a good supply too. I have to order Lotion Opaline.

Sir Chibi, shipping costs to Japan must be insignificant in comparison to simply living and commuting costs in your amazing country!!

I read somewhere that toll costs going to some cities were in excess of $50 per day!!

Well, I work with the local vendors to get stuff downtown for most of my AS/EdC/T. I also have my brother bring me stuff when we meet up for vacations as he is CONUS. Sometimes I am able to go downtown myself. It's good stuff.

Top Bottom