What's new

Guys, please help-Best Dandruff Shampoo?

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I have dandruff. :( I have been using Head and Shoulders forever, but I still have flakes, so I am thinking that I need to switch to another brand of Dandruff Shampoo. Does anyone have any recommendations? Is Selsen Blue a superior/stronger/more effective dandruff shampoo than Head & Shoulders? I noticed that it is significantly more expensive than H&S, so I was thinking that it might pack more of a punch. If Selsen isn't any good, what should I try? I am really hoping to eradicate these flakes. I would really appreciate some sound advice/guidance. Thanks.
Grandpa’s Pine Tar Soap. It is a bar soap and is the best dandruff shampoo since the quit making coal tar soap. I get it at Publix or off Amazon.

Grandpa’s Pine Tar Soap. It is a bar soap and is the best dandruff shampoo since the quit making coal tar soap.

I agree. As I've gotten older, dandruff shampoos stopped working for me and I went to pine tar. I've been using Grandpa's pine tar bar soap as a shampoo for at least 6 years. At times during the winter, when I need something stronger, I use Packers pine tar. My rinse/conditioner is diluted apple cider vinegar.

Top Bottom