What's new

Guys: Do I need help?

I was having lunch with a guy yesterday and noticed as we were talking that he had at least a couple days' growth on his face. I instantly became jealous, having just shaved that morning and not planning to shave again until Sunday. It actually distracted me from the conversation.

Do I need counseling?

I was having lunch with a guy yesterday and noticed as we were talking that he had at least a couple days' growth on his face. I instantly became jealous, having just shaved that morning and not planning to shave again until Sunday. It actually distracted me from the conversation.

Do I need counseling?

You need a faster growing beard!:laugh:

Just shave other body parts. If you time it just right, you'll always have a body part in need of a shave while you're waiting for the hair to grow back out on the others. I'd suggest something to the tune of:

Monday: Face
Tuesday: Arms
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Face
Friday: Arms
Saturday: Legs
Sunday: Eyebrows

I see a market for Minoxidil laced aftershave splashes here.

I would explode in a cataclysm of greying tonsorial opportunity.

Apparently I got my father's genes which instruct my face to extrude enough whisker to make several pairs of uncomfortable socks weekly. If I were in the military, I'd have to shave twice a day.

I'm actually looking forward to getting good enough with my DE to shave int he evening as well as the morning and be irritation free.

Just shave other body parts. If you time it just right, you'll always have a body part in need of a shave while you're waiting for the hair to grow back out on the others. I'd suggest something to the tune of:

Monday: Face
Tuesday: Arms
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Face
Friday: Arms
Saturday: Legs
Sunday: Eyebrows

LOL.For some reason since I started wetshaving I have been having daydreams about shaving my legs with a DE when I have no stubble left to shave off on my face.I wonder if Freud's On The Interpretation of Dreams can help me out of this predicament?

+2 on the we all need counseling. I thought I was becoming obsessed about shaving, and then realized I am. I am thoroughly enjoying myself.:w00t:

When my wife is being a particular pain when we're shopping I'll stop and ask the store's help if they carry beard fertilizer. :w00t:

I have the unique ability to keep a straight face regardless of situation.

Next time that happens, shave his face.

Acting out your base urges is always a good tension-reliever. Just dispose of the evidence afterward.

I'm not sure how you dispose of a face, but I bet you can figure out something awesome!

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
LOL.For some reason since I started wetshaving I have been having daydreams about shaving my legs with a DE when I have no stubble left to shave off on my face.I wonder if Freud's On The Interpretation of Dreams can help me out of this predicament?

Well, unless you have an accident and they undress you in the emergency room, nobody will ever know. Give in to your perverted desires instead of repressing them. Go ahead and shave those legs. Use a Daisy or a Lady Gillette if it feels more satisfying. Whatever blows your skirt up. Fantasies that harm nobody else are not unhealthy unless you are repressing them, which would probably make you go postal or something. So you fantasize about shaving your legs? Go for it. Nobody else will ever know.

Except us.

BWAAAAA-HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Top Bottom