What's new

Guess the Delivery Date & Win

Another delivery today!

Spain: 13 days

Canada: 8 days
Russia: 11 days

This is great news for me that my packages are coming so quickly. But not so good news for those trying to win. Maybe China will take a few months.

I was pretty close on Canada and Spain. Russia totally screwed me over, though! China is going to have to lose your package and send another one if I'm going to have any chance of winning.
:laugh:

Eben Stone

Staff member
We've got a surprise coming in with the second delivery. From Russia to Missouri in 11 days.

Canada: 8 days
Russia: 11 days

Still waiting on Spain & China.

Any guesses what I'm getting from any or all of the countries?

11 days from Russia? Seriously? That's about the same time it took to get my package from west coast shaving shipped to California.

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
I saw the title and thought you were having a baby so I clicked to congratulate you. :lol:
Very nice PIF. Good luck Gents.

OK, who's idea was it to start this? Oh wait, it was mine! Waiting for a little while is OK, but come on man!!!

Anyone, besides me, think the package from China will deliver this week?

OK, who's idea was it to start this? Oh wait, it was mine! Waiting for a little while is OK, but come on man!!!

Anyone, besides me, think the package from China will deliver this week?
In some ways I hope so for your sake in some ways I hope not haha

Are you going to spill the beans on what goodies you're getting while we wait?
I was waiting to see if anyone wanted to know. Here's what the 3 countries have delivered:

Canada: Wolfman WR1 .74 SB basic polish
Russia: Homelike Shaving SS 82mm handle
Spain: Zenith Unbleached Boar brushes from Your Shaving

So what will China deliver? But more importantly, at least to me, is when will China deliver?
IMG_4059.jpg

I was waiting to see if anyone wanted to know. Here's what the 3 countries have delivered:

Canada: Wolfman WR1 .74 SB basic polish
Russia: Homelike Shaving SS 82mm handle
Spain: Zenith Unbleached Boar brushes from Your Shaving

So what will China deliver? But more importantly, at least to me, is when will China deliver?
View attachment 1180795
I really the wood grain on that zenith brush, and people wonder why people like to show stuff off in their shave dens its almost like art with as pretty as that is

Top Bottom