What's new

Guess that movie quote

I'm going to take a wild stab at this and say All The Presidents Men (which, oddly enough, would continue the William Goldman connection).

Seriously? No one? Okay, I will give it until 9:00 p.m. tonight and then reveal it.

Here is another quote . . .

It will happen this way. You may be walking. Maybe the first sunny day of the spring. And a car will slow beside you, and a door will open, and someone you know, maybe even trust, will get out of the car. And he will smile, a becoming smile. But he will leave open the door of the car and offer to give you a lift.

Still nothing, huh? Ok, here's another, probably going to be a gimme...

"I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's just a little dream. My dream - and I hope you don't find this too crazy - is that I would like the people of this community to feel that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people, if their houses are burning down, saying, "Whatever you do, don't call the fire department!" That would be bad."

Still nothing, huh? Ok, here's another, probably going to be a gimme...

"I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's just a little dream. My dream - and I hope you don't find this too crazy - is that I would like the people of this community to feel that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people, if their houses are burning down, saying, "Whatever you do, don't call the fire department!" That would be bad."
Just a wild stab, with the Warner connection, but, Morgan!?

The second quote (sorry, been out for a couple days) is the one i remember. I think that's Roxanne. Havemt seen Time Bandits in a long enough time that i dont know the connection, but Ted would have been close with Steve Martin.

Very well, then...

"I'm gonna ask you questions. And every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you, they will be things you will miss."

Top Bottom