What's new

Guess that movie quote

well, connected to DMDWP, and it should be pretty simple:
Dr.: Metzenbaum scissors!
Nurse: Metzenbaum scissors!
[A cat meows.]
Dr.: Get that cat out of here!

Okay, i cant make this any easier...

"As sure as my name is Lucky Day, the people of Santa Poco can conquer their own personal El Guapo, who also happens to be the "actual" El Guapo!"

wow, nobody?
OK, last one. If this doesn't give it away, I'll reveal tomorrow and try again...

A: See that door?

B: Yeah.

A: Use it...

A: Well what are you waiting for?

B: Look, don't rush me, okay? Just... just be quiet for a second, let me think this through.

A: B, excuse me, but I want you to factor this into your thinking, alright? You heard the man! My air supply's running out! If you don't help me, you're going to wind up with this miniaturized submersible pod floating around your insides with this teeny tiny human skeleton at the helm.

Okay, connected to Innerspace:
"Annie and I met up at camp and, and we decided to switch places. I'm sorry, but I've never seen you and I've dreamt of meeting you my whole life and Annie felt the exact same way about Dad so, so we sort of just switched lives. I hope you're not mad because I love you so much, and I just hope that one day you could love me as me, and not as Annie."

Okay, connected to Innerspace:
"Annie and I met up at camp and, and we decided to switch places. I'm sorry, but I've never seen you and I've dreamt of meeting you my whole life and Annie felt the exact same way about Dad so, so we sort of just switched lives. I hope you're not mad because I love you so much, and I just hope that one day you could love me as me, and not as Annie."
Parent Trap?

Top Bottom