What's new

Guess that movie quote

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
"Sir, you can't let him in here. He'll see everything. He'll see the big board!"
1607474499422.png

1607474519692.png

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Murray:
Nick, you are about to see a horrible, horrible thing.
Nick:
What's that Murray?
Murray:
People going to work.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I had to look this up. I remember this one, although I've not seen it.
The "usual rule" applies: if, after a reasonable amount of time, there are no other guesses, those with good google-fu are allowed to respond. Gotta keep the thread going!

okay, this should be relatively easy. I saw this movie in the theater and this scene just about made me jump out of my seat, fist in the air, and scream "yes!"

"You think water moves fast? You should see ice. It moves like it has a mind. Like it knows it killed the world once and got a taste for murder. After the avalanche, it took us a week to climb out. Now, I don't know exactly when we turned on each other, but I know that seven of us survived the slide... and only five made it out. Now we took an oath, that I'm breaking now. We said we'd say it was the snow that killed the other two, but it wasn't. Nature is lethal but it doesn't hold a candle to man."

This one, I hope, may stump you guys . . .

"Look at my hands. I've been here before, so do what you gotta do. I didn't talk then, and I won't talk now."

In fact, it's not a "war" movie at all. It is a crime drama . . . and the Director won an Oscar for a previous film he produced. This film was his only one in the Director's chair.

Top Bottom