What's new

Guess that movie quote

Thanks, Price.

Here's a gimme with a couple of connections: Well, ain't it a small world, spiritually speaking. Pete and Delmar just been baptized and saved. I guess I'm the only one that remains unaffiliated.

Play on.

well, I hate to hog the thread, but I'm pretty sure I know this one. I'll keep mum for a while, see if anyone else picks up.

well, I hate to hog the thread, but I'm pretty sure I know this one. I'll keep mum for a while, see if anyone else picks up.
Awfully considerate of you, Ted. :001_cool:

That's O Brother, Where Art Thou? At least four connections that I can think of.

If I remember correctly, that movie came out at the same time as Crocodile Dundee. I got into many arguments about how Raising Arizona is a much better movie.

Here’s a connected oldie:

A: I got a job for you.

B: Uh, well, if the pay's right, and it's legal, I'll do it.

A: it’s not strictly legal.

B: Well, if the pay's right, I'll do it.

Here’s a connected oldie:

A: I got a job for you.

B: Uh, well, if the pay's right, and it's legal, I'll do it.

A: it’s not strictly legal.

B: Well, if the pay's right, I'll do it.

Here's another one from the same movie:

Now I do a murder. Two murders. Trust you not to go simple on me and do something stupid. I mean, really stupid. Now, why should I trust you?

Last hint. How many Coen brother movies has Nick Torteli been in?
That seems more like a giveaway than a hint. I can only think of one - and now I feel like an idiot.

I feel guilty taking it on that note, but fine...Blood Simple. I should watch that again soon, too.

Don’t feel guilty. I’ve seen it a few times because one of my old partners at work invested in the movie. And he would let you know about once a month. We worked together for 20 plus years. I heard about the movie a lot

Okay, well, there's still plenty of gold to mine in the Coen brothers vein, but I'm taking it in a different direction. Should be pretty easy, please play on...

"Isn't there a children's book about an elephant named Babar?"

"I don't know. I don't have any."

"No children?"

"No elephant books."

Top Bottom