What's new

Guess that movie quote

Surprised this one is still up. Let’s try

And there I was killing them softly with my song. Or rather being killed. And not so softly either.

Surprised this one is still up. Let’s try

And there I was killing them softly with my song. Or rather being killed. And not so softly either.

Ok. Last one and then I give up.

I find the key is to think of a day as units of time, each unit consisting of no more than thirty minutes. Full hours can be a little bit intimidating and most activities take about half an hour. Taking a bath: one unit, watching countdown: one unit, web-based research: two units, exercising: three units, having my hair carefully disheveled: four units. It's amazing how the day fills up, and I often wonder, to be absolutely honest, if I'd ever have time for a job; how do people cram them in?

I have no idea. But I’m pretty sure the quote isn’t from a movie based on a Nick Hornby book. That was my connection between High Fidelity and About A Boy.

Maybe this will help?
"I am the one that runs from both the living and the dead. Hunted by scavengers, haunted by those I could not protect. So I exist in this wasteland, reduced to one instinct: survive."

Cool. Guess I'm up. Connected via an actor in Fury Road.

"So let's cut the crap, shall we? This whole hung-over, show-up-late, don't-know-which-way-is-up act, I'm not buying it. I trust you about as far as I can throw you."

okay, connected to Atomic Blonde and should be really easy, even though I censored a name:
I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, _____. Across this line, you DO NOT... Also, _____, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.

Top Bottom