What's new

Guess that movie quote

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Is that the one where they did the appendectomy over shortwave and filled the cavity with marbles?

Anyway, the movie was Mister Roberts, connected by Jack Lemmon. One of my favorite Navy movies. Floor's open, gents.

connected to Mr. Roberts and should be fairly easy:

Nora Charles: Is this true?

Nick Charles: I don't know.

Nora Charles: Then, why are you saying it?

Nick Charles: Its the only way it makes sense.

I felt guilty guessing at first, since you were kind enough to give such a massive hint, but since nobody else seems to want it, I'm guessing that's from The Thin Man?

Not really connected...

"In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Not really connected...

"In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
one of my all time favorite movies, but I feel I should let someone else take this.

Okay, I can't stand it no more! It's The Third Man! I've seen that movie probably a dozen or more times. I'm going to go ahead and post a related quote (same actor said both lines):
"You're right, I did lose a million dollars last year. I expect to lose a million dollars this year. I expect to lose a million dollars *next* year. You know, Mr. Thatcher, at the rate of a million dollars a year, I'll have to close this place in... 60 years."

Okay, I can't stand it no more! It's The Third Man! I've seen that movie probably a dozen or more times. I'm going to go ahead and post a related quote (same actor said both lines):
"You're right, I did lose a million dollars last year. I expect to lose a million dollars this year. I expect to lose a million dollars *next* year. You know, Mr. Thatcher, at the rate of a million dollars a year, I'll have to close this place in... 60 years."
Citizen Kane?

Top Bottom