What's new

Guess our new scent name!

Our newest aftershave scent is settled thanks to feedback from many volunteers, some here on B&B. Sometimes the name is easy for us - Bay Rum, Sandalwood, Lime. Other times we have to give it some thought before we come up with a name that we like - Cat 'O Nine Tails, 45th Parallel, North.

This new scent falls into the latter category and took a week. There was the list of possible names but nothing seemed quite right. Then one day it hit me. I asked several people who had tried the scent and to a person they immediately said, "Yes!"

So I thought I'd see if anyone here can come up with it. Here are some clues that will get you on the way. Keep an eye here as I may drop other clues to help if needed.

Our site and our inserts that go with orders and the automated order response that customers receive have a consistent theme. Namely that shaving is an adventure, a journey, that it is about discovery. The new name reflects this idea of motion and exploring.

Give it your best shot - what do you think?

My initial thoughts are either something having to do with a compass (which might be too on-the-nose haha), or something to do with uncharted seas or 'terra incognito'!

Man o man, you guys are hitting all around it. If you had any idea... Just wait until you hear the new name and look back on all of these great guesses.

Next clue: The new name is actually in my original post up above. It is up there all right but somewhat camouflaged shall-we-say. Can you find it??

Top Bottom