What's new

Guerrilla

Very interested in a comparison between the ATT R1 and Guerrilla as well if anyone has both.

I have the ATT R1 and have a Guerrilla on the way, so I will do one myself if no one does it in the mean time.

Picture please......

IMG_0336.JPG

Cheers
John

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Greetings, sir! Is English your second language by chance? I remember seeing a post of yours that was in Russian maybe?
Like John said, if you have a picture of what you want advice on, we can try our best to help you out.

Very kindly,
Adam

IMG_0519.JPG Мой язык - русский. Но я буду использовать переводчика. Мне хотелось бы услышать, как эти два сравниваются с ощущением, агрессивностью и эффективностью клинка. Я использовал ATT R1 экстенсивно.

Last edited:
View attachment 804295 Мой язык - русский. Но я буду использовать переводчика. Мне хотелось бы услышать, как эти два сравниваются с ощущением, агрессивностью и эффективностью клинка. Я использовал ATT R1 экстенсивно.

From Google translate:

My language is Russian. But I will use an interpreter. I would like to hear how these two compare with the feeling, aggressiveness and effectiveness of the blade. I used ATT R1 extensively.

Hopefully someone can help you out soon. Have a great weekend!

I find the Guerrilla to be EXTREMELY mild. About the same as the Feather AS-D2. Feels milder to me than the ATT M1. Just my opinion-- I prefer a larger blade gap.

I have the Wolfman WR1 with the WRH2 handle. This has become my daily driver here. Absolutely terrific IMO! Wonderful workmanship, perfectly balanced and a consistent mild/moderate shave that works well for me.

I cannot compare the ATT as I felt no need to get that one also.

The more I hear about this Guerrilla the more I'm excited to try it.

I really enjoy my ATT M1 and mild razors in general (RR Ti BS being another mild one I love) so this sounds like it would be great.

I just got a email from James saying if I want one he's got some inventory. You have to use a special email address specifically for the Guerrilla. I sent in my request for one last night so I should be getting one soon. Good thing about any razor you get from James is if you don't like it you can just turn around and sell it for what you bought it for.

Boy that was a very fast reply from James. He sent me an invoice, I paid and I got notice of shipment with tracking #
I'm really looking forward to taking it for a spin. I'll do a report as soon as I get it and have a shave or two.

Boy that was a very fast reply from James. He sent me an invoice, I paid and I got notice of shipment with tracking #
I'm really looking forward to taking it for a spin. I'll do a report as soon as I get it and have a shave or two.
Look forward to your thoughts on this one. I was about to pull the trigger a while back, but opted for the Sabre instead. No regrets on my decision, but still would like to read up on this one... Congrats on your purchase. :001_cool:

Definitely interested in your thoughts. Not much on them on B+B.

I received mine today. It looks really good in person. It's a real beauty. I'm going to try it shortly. I'll post my thoughts on it too, after 2-3 shaves.

I Thought about if the opportunity came up I'd get one and compare it to a few other razors in my modern razor collection and if I like it well then it's a keeper and if not I know that I can get my money back. It will be interesting to see how it compares shave wise to the Sabre that should be here any day. The only thing I'm a little concerned with is the size of the handle. It's really thick and bigger than a Bulldog which was the thickest handle I have which I sold with the Ikon I had.

Hoka Hey - I know what you are saying. On another forum they got 9 pages on the Guerrilla so maybe there is no interest in it on here. At least not yet.
I'll keep you all updated.

I received mine today. It looks really good in person. It's a real beauty. I'm going to try it shortly. I'll post my thoughts on it too, after 2-3 shaves.
Nice! how long did it take to get to you once you got confirmation of shipment. Just curious as I got shipment confirmation today on mine.

Nice! how long did it take to get to you once you got confirmation of shipment. Just curious as I got shipment confirmation today on mine.

I'm lucky enough to live in Canada a few provinces over from where he machines the razors, so he used next day delivery. Shipped Friday, received Monday (no weekend deliveries in Canada).

Top Bottom