What's new

Gucci Guilty Oud - curious about this one!

Can't wait to try this. Last year's Guilty Absolute is a difficult leather fragrance that I'm not sure I can pull off wearing. While I do own the safe but enjoyable Guilty Black with its fresh patchouli, I'm curious to see if they're continuing to push the Guilty line in a niche-like direction with this one as they did with the Absolute.

Gucci Guilty Oud Gucci perfume - a new fragrance for women and men 2018

375x500.50012.jpg

I wasn't aware of this one. I am not a fan of the Guilty line and the house in general, but I did pick up Gucci Intense Oud last year, and I have to say it is quite good! I was a bit skeptical seeing as most of the designer houses seemed to jump on the oud train, but the Gucci I thought was the best of the lot in the designer realm. It smells very much like Nasomatto Black Afgano. I prefer Black Afgano, but the Gucci is a small fraction of the price.

I wasn't aware of this one. I am not a fan of the Guilty line and the house in general, but I did pick up Gucci Intense Oud last year, and I have to say it is quite good! I was a bit skeptical seeing as most of the designer houses seemed to jump on the oud train, but the Gucci I thought was the best of the lot in the designer realm. It smells very much like Nasomatto Black Afgano. I prefer Black Afgano, but the Gucci is a small fraction of the price.

If you haven't tried it, Guilty Absolute is completely different than the others in that line. That one and the Guilty Oud were created by Albert Morillas who has a pretty impressive resume, including YSL M7 and the Bvlgari Black releases.

Top Bottom