What's new

Gucci Guilty Absolute.. the new Lilac Veg?

I sampled this in Ulta... TWICE. Weirdest cologne I think I've ever put my nose to. Oily Leather Medicinal Funky weirdness. But yet.. I gotta have it, I want it in my humble collection. Opinions vary from "What is this mess??" to "Most daring designer fragrance in decades" to "I'd jump a man that wore this!" The juice is a beautiful whiskey color, clear glass bottle too. Even if I don't wear it much, it's there as a reminder that there are others out there that appreciate such bizarre scents..

My wife gave me a set of this on my birthday: fragrance, body wash, and shave balm. She likes it and so do I. We don't find it bizarre.

My wife gave me a set of this on my birthday: fragrance, body wash, and shave balm. She likes it and so do I. We don't find it bizarre.

I've probably smelled like a half dozen niche fragrances in my life, and I know there are other unique scents out there. I just don't have a ton of experience with them. This one definitely stands out from the John Varvados, Polo and Calvin Klein that you would find at Ulta or Sephora..

I like it & will typically wear it in the house on a Saturday morning when I plan to stay in. However, on a cool day, it pairs well with Polo Supreme Leather & has garnered a few compliments. Check it out.

Top Bottom