What's new

GSBs: Canada, eh!

Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered 100 blades. I'm using Nacets right now but going to give these a try.

Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered 100 blades. I'm using Nacets right now but going to give these a try.

I just tried my first Nacet a few weeks ago. I've been on a blade binge, since I ran out of my first box of Astra SPs around Xmas.

I really like the Nacets!

I just tried my first Nacet a few weeks ago. I've been on a blade binge, since I ran out of my first box of Astra SPs around Xmas.

I really like the Nacets!
Do you like the Nacets more that the Astras? I’ve never tried them and I keep seeing boxes pop up on sale at various vendors, but I’m always just hesitant to commit to a full box of any blade

Do you like the Nacets more that the Astras? I’ve never tried them and I keep seeing boxes pop up on sale at various vendors, but I’m always just hesitant to commit to a full box of any blade

I've been using Astra SPs for over 5+, so it would be an unfair comparison. I've just started trying other blades recently, after running out of SPs.

But I really like the Nacets. They feel as smooth as SPs but maybe a little sharper. I've now had three shaves with the Nacets; no blood or irritation. Great blade that perform like a SPs, for me.

And although I've been buying different blades. I did make sure I bought 200ct of SPs, because they're still a fav.

Top Bottom