What's new

Grow eyebrows?

If my brows get that full, I'm going to go get some Col. Conk's moustache wax and give me some handlebar eyebrows.

:lol::lol::lol: I noticed Pinaud makes some too. Their package had a little comb/brush that comes with it. Next thing you know, someone's going to be having competitions like they do for moustaches. :euro:

Sure.

Just wait until you hit 35, they'll start growing out of control. You'll end up with ear hair and nose hair that you can braid, too.

:jump::hand:

Painfully true, but funny. You neglected to mention the luxurious mane that sprouts from the shoulders and back though...

-Ray

Is it possible to make eyebrows grow?? When do eyebrows stop growing?
I really want to grow my eyebrows a little bigger, at least a little longer in the end (where they get thinner)

Nope, you can't grow hair where hair doesn't grow. This is because a *living* hair folicle must be present for a hair to be present, and the location and number of a persons living hair folicles is part of your genetic code and can't be altered or influenced externally.

Use a bit of your wife/girlfriend/sister/mom/grandma's mascara if it's that bad!

Top Bottom