What's new

Group Buy Tcheon Fung Sing (TFS) "Bergamotto Neroli" 125g Shave soap

Looks to me like the beginnings of some sort of "Shaving Cartel" getting ready to distribute! They let you have a few samples to shave with then your hooked. The addiction compels you to search the internet constantly looking for more and more shaving products always looking for that next great shave. You can spot a shave addict from a short distance. They are clean shaven, look great, very happy...just so sad to see men do this to themselves.

here is a group shot as requested...

proxy.php

FYI these should all be going out asap. early next week.

Great job. I wish There was something I could do in return for all your hard work. Thanks again for the 6th time.!

Thanks so much for all of your hard work. I'm sure, very few have any idea how much work you have done, including myself. Let me know if I can ever help you out.

Romo

I have used mine today, and I am impressed. Nice mild scent, great lather, and a smooth shave. I thought I would miss Shea Butter....

Mine just showed up, smells wonderful and i cannot wait to shave with it!! Thank you for your hard work in setting this up.

All are now out!! That means you Canada!! Hope you guys enjoy them... remember to load your brushes appropriately...

thank you all for being responsible and prompt...

If i ever need anything, i won't hesitate to ask.. :biggrin1:

Just wanted to let everyone know that mine arrived today. YIPPEE!
i may try it tonight.

Thanks once again Jon,

Romo

Just wanted to let everyone know that mine arrived today. YIPPEE!
i may try it tonight.

Thanks once again Jon,

Romo

Thanks Jon for getting and agreeing to ship them to Canada for a few of us.

for those who have them, can you please post a pic of the container type it's in and maybe a lather shot.

to be honest, i have no idea what i bought :001_wub:

Top Bottom