What's new

Group Buy Tcheon Fung Sing (TFS) "Bergamotto Neroli" 125g Shave soap

on a serious note - update

I have been alerted as folllows:
"The clearance of the consignment is handled"

however, i truly have no idea what that really means. maybe it means Customs has cleared?

Definitly sounds like it cleared customs. Woohooo getting closer
on a serious note - update

I have been alerted as folllows:
"The clearance of the consignment is handled"

however, i truly have no idea what that really means. maybe it means Customs has cleared?

I ordered mine last week, I am now out of the office for a week before I can collect it. Hopefully it lives up to it high end accolades...

It arrived 5 minutes ago, shame I have shaved this morning. However, I like the scent and thankfully I received the older style of jar. Thanks Eric/Lysbet.

update: box has arrived. I will begin checking, sorting and labeling starting this evening, it may take me a bit to get through 30 boxes. please be patient! much appreciated.

Jon,

I believe there is some moral imperative (or at least a time-honored B&B tradition) that you post an obligatory picture of this massive haul all in one place. Just sayin'.

Jon,

I believe there is some moral imperative (or at least a time-honored B&B tradition) that you post an obligatory picture of this massive haul all in one place. Just sayin'.

+1. Woohooo. I'm glad there finally here. Thanks for your help on this group buy.

Jon,

i would typically agree.. let me think about it..

here is a group shot as requested...

proxy.php

FYI these should all be going out asap. early next week.

Top Bottom