What's new

Group Buy Tcheon Fung Sing (TFS) "Bergamotto Neroli" 125g Shave soap

perhaps, i think i have seen about 10 or so as backups. i can tell you, the pricing is funky due to the euro conversion, USPS upcoming price change. I'll send a mesage to the vendor and see what they have in stock..

global_dev, thanks for at least considering another batch! I know these are a lot of work, and the price might be slightly different if you can make it work, but this is the best shot I'm going to have of convincing SWMBO that I should get a tub :biggrin1:

perhaps, i think i have seen about 10 or so as backups. i can tell you, the pricing is funky due to the euro conversion, USPS upcoming price change. I'll send a mesage to the vendor and see what they have in stock..

Awesome thanks for considering us!

do what i do....get it delivered to work, get home early and put it in the drawer and then wait for the "when did you get this cream/soap?"

Ah, but I am retired! Last year she beat me to the mail and discovered three razors I bought. :crying:

How close are we o the ordering phase? Do you have all users yet?

I ordered/paid for the 20 group buy before I had received any funds from anyone. I also already paid for the extra. Just waiting on some additional info from the vendor and shipping info.. hopefully it'll be in the post soon enough...

I ordered/paid for the 20 group buy before I had received any funds from anyone. I also already paid for the extra. Just waiting on some additional info from the vendor and shipping info.. hopefully it'll be in the post soon enough...

Awesome work dude. Now the long painful wait.

Top Bottom