What's new

Group Buy Tcheon Fung Sing (TFS) "Bergamotto Neroli" 125g Shave soap

CONUS only price due to the shipping

I crunched the numbers for 20 units and just got mod approval for this group buy and if there is enough commitment we'll do it.

The price to get this from the Netherlands to you comes out to $33.50. which includes USPS priority w/ delivery confirmation, insurance, and all fees.

PM me and we'll get this going.

**** All 20 accounted for! *** if for some reason, an available tub frees up, I will post it below

Paypal ONLY

Tcheon Fung Sing "Bergamotto Neroli" 125g Shave soap

proxy.php
proxy.php

Last edited:
Awesome, Jon! My limited experience with this soap so far tells me it is great stuff! I'm sure this buy will be a rousing success.

CONUS only price due to the shipping :cursing:

that's ok, i understand. i'm good with my new MDC, Valobra Lavender and LaToja (to be had shortly)

CONUS only price due to the shipping :cursing:

that's ok, i understand. i'm good with my new MDC, Valobra Lavender and LaToja (to be had shortly)

Read carefully. That says "CONUS only price." PM me for wherever you are and maybe we can work something out.

I have not heard of this stuff. Is it supposed to be on par with like mdc? What's the scent like?

It is a great soap. I find it to be very slick and protective. To my nose it has a sweetish orange scent, but I am bad a describing scents.

Also, it lathers like a champ.

proxy.php

Top Bottom