What's new

Group Buy Tcheon Fung Sing (TFS) "Bergamotto Neroli" 125g Shave soap

Just got mine today Jon, thanks again! The smell is very nice...seems like it'll go well with a little 4711 AS. Can't wait to take her for a spin!

Just got mine. Thanks for all the work put in to make this happen.
It kind of smells like a creamsicle. Very nice fruity scent. Love it. Will use it for tonight's shave.

I received mine!! Will shave with it tonight! ! Woot! Many, many thank you for doing this!

GreekGuy: Mine came pretty full. With the sample included I thinks it's a good deal. Can't wait to try it out.

Attachments

• $tfs2.jpg
    $tfs2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Man. This bites. I just went to the mailbox hoping it was there. Not!

Dang it. Dang it. Dang it.

Maybe tomorrow...

Y'all are making me jealous, and regretting that I didn't get in on this thing,,,,,,,,, If anyone does not like theirs (Yeah, I plan on winning the lottery too ;-) , let me know, maybe I can buy it from you.

I got mine today. It also came with a sample of TFS Barbe Rosse. I can't wait to try them out. Thanks for your time and energy, Jon!

Last edited:
I got mine today. It also came with a sample of TFS Barbe Rosse. I can't wait to try them out. Thanks for your time and energy, Jon!

+1 Thanks so much Jon!

Although did anyone else notice that the tub is only 2/3 or so of the way full? I take it thats normal? Doesn't appear to be 125g, I was just wondering if everyone's looks like that

$photo.JPG

+1 Thanks so much Jon!

Although did anyone else notice that the tub is only 2/3 or so of the way full? I take it thats normal? Doesn't appear to be 125g, I was just wondering if everyone's looks like that

Mine looks like that too, Nick.

+1 Thanks so much Jon!

View attachment 221119

That's the normal amount. This stuff is great just shaved with it. Awesome lather very slick and the scent is very nice when lathered. Also it was very easy to build a nice lather. This is amazing soap. Will try the sample they gave us tomorrow.

Mine also came today. The postman left it on the porch in the rain but no harm was done. Smells great cant wait for the morning shave.

Jon thanks for setting this up and giving me a chance to try a soap I probably would not have purchased on my own. Must have been a ton of work and its greatly appreciated.

GreekGuy: Mine came pretty full. With the sample included I thinks it's a good deal. Can't wait to try it out.

Mine looks like that too, Nick.

That's the normal amount. This stuff is great just shaved with it. Awesome lather very slick and the scent is very nice when lathered. Also it was very easy to build a nice lather. This is amazing soap. Will try the sample they gave us tomorrow.

Thanks guys! I was just a bit surprised because it seemed pretty empty. I have no doubt that its great stuff, I'm just not convinced its really 125g. In any case, I can't wait to try it out, and thanks again Jon for putting this all together. I can only imagine how much work it was

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I was just a bit surprised because it seemed pretty empty. I have no doubt that its great stuff, I'm just not convinced its really 175g. In any case, I can't wait to try it out, and thanks again Jon for putting this all together. I can only imagine how much work it was

You're right, it isn't 175 grams, it's 125 grams :)

Nick,

I hear you on it looks not full, but grams are weight, not volume, so I hope that the manufacturer did put in the requisite amount.. AdP cream in the same tub is 4.4oz which is 125 grams... contents may have settled which is volume, not weight. It's not my product nor am I the vendor, so I don't really have a dog in the race... but here is a pic comparison and you are right that it appears less full (again a function of volume)...

from this thread http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/21371-ACQUA-DI-PARMA-shave-cream

proxy.php

vs

proxy.php

I will weight a full tub tonite and post the weight, i am not even close to finishing off AdP or TFS B-N so we'll have to find an alternative empty tub..

regardless I hope you are enjoying the soap

Nick,

I hear you on it looks not full, but grams are weight, not volume, so I hope that the manufacturer did put in the requisite amount.. AdP cream in the same tub is 4.4oz which is 125 grams... contents may have settled which is volume, not weight. It's not my product nor am I the vendor, so I don't really have a dog in the race... but here is a pic comparison and you are right that it appears less full (again a function of volume)...

from this thread http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/21371-ACQUA-DI-PARMA-shave-cream

I will weight a full tub tonite and post the weight, i am not even close to finishing off AdP or TFS B-N so we'll have to find an alternative empty tub..

regardless I hope you are enjoying the soap

I weighed my full tub before using it this morning with lid and it weighed 312.9 g. I guess I could just scoop it out on some wax paper from the tub but I'd be losing a few grams from the transfer. More importantly though, I'm just lazy!

Jon thank you very much for putting this together and for the time and work you put into it. My package arrived yesterday and I used the TFS B-N this morning. Really great stuff....nice scent and really nice slick glide.

Thanks Jon for getting and agreeing to ship them to Canada for a few of us.

for those who have them, can you please post a pic of the container type it's in and maybe a lather shot.

to be honest, i have no idea what i bought :001_wub:

That's the true B&B spirit on display!

marty

Top Bottom