What's new

Group-buy: Martin de Candre - *Update See Post 74*

Greetings Gent's! With mod approval, I have put together a small group-buy for the large jars of infamous Martin de Candre shaving soap. :thumbup:

proxy.php

And you thought your SSAD was under control :devil:

I'm looking for interest in purchasing a total of 12 jars (I will be buying 1 so I need 11 more). They will be the 170g jars in either scented or unscented, you will specify your preference.

All jars are spoken for

The cost per jar will be $54.00 Shipped Priority Mail CONUS and paid via PayPal ONLY. If you wish to add insurance since they are glass jars, you would be responsible for the difference. Once the jars get to the states and I have them all packaged up, I will request payment and once it is received I will ship out.

I would like to keep this at 1 jar per person so more have a chance to try the soap, but will open it up to multiples if there isn't enough interest.

PM me if you are interested in participating (with your preference of scented/unscented) or if have any questions. Once I have the 11 jars fulfilled, I will place the order.

Take Care,

Last edited:
PM sent - why not?

P-160, Cella by the brick... this will help me pass the time waiting for Joe to get his Vitos in....

I blame Marco, you know. [see his review ]

Ok, I'm curious.

Can some one tell me why I need to buy this soap?

It's a shaving soap you don't have.

OK, you need a real reason? It's an excellent shaving soap you don't have.

OK, OK, you need me to apply rational force? You're in the wrong place, friend.

Yes, count me in too,

I'll be in France in 2 weeks and will be looking for MdC, although I'm not so sure I'll locate it. This seems like a possible option. ill you let us know id =f this is a go - and when?

It's a shaving soap you don't have.

OK, you need a real reason? It's an excellent shaving soap you don't have.

OK, OK, you need me to apply rational force? You're in the wrong place, friend.

Actually, I was looking for a little history of the manufaturer or the greatness behind the soap. I know there is no real logic behind a $54 jar of soap(for perspective I did just drop $100 on Kampfe Bros. razor, so logic ain't my strong suit:lol:) Just want to know what makes this one special.

Actually, I was looking for a little history of the manufaturer or the greatness behind the soap. I know there is no real logic behind a $54 jar of soap(for perspective I did just drop $100 on Kampfe Bros. razor, so logic ain't my strong suit:lol:) Just want to know what makes this one special.

if you haven't already, read the reviews... esp. Marco's.

He could sell sneakers to an earthworm, that one.

Yes, count me in too,

I'll be in France in 2 weeks and will be looking for MdC, although I'm not so sure I'll locate it. This seems like a possible option. ill you let us know id =f this is a go - and when?

As far as I know other than the location where it is made the only other spot is the shop in Paris.

Top Bottom