What's new

Group Buy: Feather SS / KAI Captain Mild

I am holding a group buy for the new Feather SS razors and the KAI Mild blades. The Feather SS razors are a cheaper option for people who want a stainless steel razor but can't afford the DX model. It's made for sensitive skin and seems to get positive reviews. Read here. It is available in neon yellow, neon pink, and black, and comes in both folding and non-folding styles. The KAI Mild is also made for sensitive skin. Paired together, you can't get a more forgiving shave. I'm offering the blades to people who buy razors. I will not sell them separately.

The group buy is open until 9 PM NY time, Friday, June 24, 2011. I'll place one order Friday night (Saturday morning in Japan). Payment must be made by then. This is a one-shot deal.

Feather SS razor - $135 shipped CONUS; $140 shipped abroad
KAI Mild pack (22 blades) - $11 per pack

Payment is by PayPal only. If you are abroad and converting your payment to USD, then I ask that you add $2 to cover PayPal's cross-currency fees. If you already have USD in your balance, then there is no extra fee.

If you're interested, please post your interest - style, color, # of packs (if any) - in this thread. Do not send me a PM. I will contact you. Thanks.

Last edited:

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I love mine...you can't get these in North America so consider this an "insider" deal.

Very cool Telly, taking the time to do this.

Where do I get a Feather F System?

proxy.php

If anyone is even thinking about getting anything Feather or Kai, Telly is the guy to get it from. :thumbup1: You'll find the best deals anywhere, I know that for a fact. :wink2:

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
:confused1

I figured this thread would be blowing up by now?! You must have got to most of em already. How many people's SS itches do you think you've scratched so far Telly?

I figured this thread would be blowing up by now?! You must have got to most of em already. How many people's SS itches do you think you've scratched so far Telly?

I just saw this and am debating whether I should bite. I've actually been rather impressed with my Feather DX with KAI Captain Titan Mild blades.

Hold on... I'm just trying to decide what kind of handle I want.
I'm definitely getting one.

I'd have been in on this if I was sitting on the required amount of money. If it's still going on after I've sold a few items, I may join in.

Top Bottom