What's new

Grooming Dept club

D32AA7C9-7A73-420C-84DA-AAE63F89652C.jpeg

I was a late bloomer lol

It's strangely comforting to know that some of you have more GD soap than I have soap. I'm whittling down my collection of 28 soaps - 6 of which are GD - and will resume my GD purchases once I've gotten through about half of my holdings.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
I have a solution for anyone with too many Grooming Dept soaps. Mo has appointed me to be his Official Grooming Dept Disposal Officer.

Well, not really. I lied. But, I do want to be of service to my brothers who have too much GD soap.

Trust me on this.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Well, finally shaved with my GD preshave and Pura. It felt pretty good. Think that preshave is gonna be a normal thing for me.

I have heard great things about Grooming Department's "Laundry" shaving soap. Do they make an aftershave with this particular scent? I haven't been able to locate it, or the soap, for that matter.

The soap was a limited release, so you won’t be able to get one unless it’s secondhand. It’s a great soap though, so you might want to post a WTB thread.

There are no matching GD aftershaves yet (other than Island in the Sun and Frankinlime, both made by MAOL Grooming).

Top Bottom