• Hey Guest. We are currently doing lots and lots of work on the forum software. Please be patient while the kinks are worked out.

Thanks!

Grooming Dept's Newest Soaps, Bases, and Releases

Wow! A similar drawer full of happiness. I see that you like to also have backups of your favorites.
Yes, I like backups especially when it is a limited edition soap. I regret not getting more of barbershop, laundry and soap. I love the scents of those!!! They may be my favorites!! I totally admit that I have a problem. But I know I have quality people keeping me company!

Yes, I like backups especially when it is a limited edition soap. I regret not getting more of barbershop, laundry and soap. I love the scents of those!!! They may be my favorites!! I totally admit that I have a problem. But I know I have quality people keeping me company!
I see that “soap” is now available on West Coast Shaving. I don’t think your “problem” is a problem.

I see that “soap” is now available on West Coast Shaving. I don’t think your “problem” is a problem.
Thank you for enabling. I was about to give up on GD on offering any of their past scents like soap or laundry. Mohammad did let me know Laundry was just a one time make, so I never got to try that one, so I’ll give soap a try.

geeze !!!! I have four Frankenlimes and 5 other scents but nothing as close as you. i think my Pre Shave Collection is getting big at 5 but only one post shave

ackvil

Yes, Rusty @Russrat you have a serious problem. Part of your 12-step problem is to eliminate the source of your problem. I as well as some other B&Bers would be happy to help to relieve yourself of your problem.

View attachment 995126 After trying a few 100 soaps on the market from numerous artisans, I have narrowed it down to a pile of my favorites. Grooming Dept has the best scents and performance. Picking which one of these to use in the morning is a tough decision. These are my keepers; everything else is going to PIFs or BST.
Alright, is this the 12 steps thread? I’ll bite; I’m Rusty, and I have a problem.View attachment 995183
Well, as long as we're trading notes ...

2019-06-30 GDept Collection.jpg

I guess there’s a certain comradery in knowing my obsession is shared with a brotherhood.

I just showed these other pictures to my wife and she said, “That changes nothing. You still need counseling and so do they.” LOL

bobmsp

Contributor
It's strangely comforting to know that some of you have more GD soap than I have soap. I'm whittling down my collection of 28 soaps - 6 of which are GD - and will resume my GD purchases once I've gotten through about half of my holdings.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Contributor
Ambassador
I have a solution for anyone with too many Grooming Dept soaps. Mo has appointed me to be his Official Grooming Dept Disposal Officer.

Well, not really. I lied. But, I do want to be of service to my brothers who have too much GD soap.

Trust me on this.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Well, finally shaved with my GD preshave and Pura. It felt pretty good. Think that preshave is gonna be a normal thing for me.