What's new

Grooming Dept. ---- what's up ?

Dont want to bore you with more GD talk but when WCS announced there GD drop they had a lot of stock and about 20 soaps to choose. I was able to grab a tub of the donkey base cypress and love it. GD make maybe the best soap out there. I would just go to WCS free shipping and super fast delivery. I have herd horror stories about the service on GD. He may offer a very small supply that he does not sell on GD but most are the same.

Now for something better.
Nothing like the last 5 days and the next 3 days multiple football games.
Super excited to see if the Buckeyes can put Urban out as a winner.
Happy new years everyone.
And GO BUCKS!!

Thanks for your suggestion !

And since Michigan got crushed (and embarrassed) by Florida yesterday,
I will most certainly be rooting for OSU in the Rose Bowl ! Happy Hew Year.

Yeah, don’t buy anything directly from Grooming Dept. especially if it’s a gift or you need it by a certain time frame. The guy can’t figure it out.

If you really want to try the soap, buy it from WCS or off the B/S/T. Even then, the soap won’t change your life in my opinion. Just as good soap if not better from vendors that actually have the soap ready when it’s purchased.

Grooming Dept soap is the best I've used. Even Wholly Kaw and B&M Reserve can't beat it (in my opinion)

That said, I sincerely wish Mo could figure out how to ship on time and as promised.

I wish him well and now use his soaps exclusively in my den.

Grooming Dept soap is the best I've used. Even Wholly Kaw and B&M Reserve can't beat it (in my opinion)

That said, I sincerely wish Mo could figure out how to ship on time and as promised.

I wish him well and now use his soaps exclusively in my den.

I ordered once from him got it like 3 weeks later and once from WCS and got it the next day. Both have free shipping.

I agree it is really top 1,2 or 3 of my soaps.

I've taken the same approach as well regarding ordering from WCS instead of Grooming Department directly. Just seems to be a better and easier and less hassle way to do it. Never had a problem with shipping time or stock from WCS regarding GD soaps, if it's on their site it's in stock and ships within 1-2 days if not same day sometimes.

Top Bottom