What's new

Grooming Dept scents?

Does anyone have experience with both Ousia and Ousia II? I have Ousia and it's pretty wonderful - I've just been really curious what is different about Ousia II.

I got a tub of the Kairos SE Luxor and not a fan of the scent.

However, Pasteur Edel scent is pretty nice.

Scents are so weird. It's interesting how they are different to all of us. I like Edel but I adore Luxor, just shaved with it yesterday.

Was Luxor too sweet/cloy for you? Someone used "almost cloy" to describe Luxor here and I thought that was perfect. But not too much for me :)

Scents are so weird. It's interesting how they are different to all of us. I like Edel but I adore Luxor, just shaved with it yesterday.

Was Luxor too sweet/cloy for you? Someone used "almost cloy" to describe Luxor here and I thought that was perfect. But not too much for me :)
I’m not sure how to describe it. It’s like it has too much going on. I’m leaving my tub open for a while to see if it mellows a bit

I lean more towards restrained scents and prefer Edel to Luxor, though Luxor is one I also like.
Any other suggestions for GD scents similar in style to Edel?

I lean more towards restrained scents and prefer Edel to Luxor, though Luxor is one I also like.
Any other suggestions for GD scents similar in style to Edel?
I think SOAP is a very nice low strength scent. A bit more than Edel, which for me is a 2/10 so SOAP would be 3.5/10. Camomile and Lemon is also another medium strength soap, 4/10.

I’m not sure how to describe it. It’s like it has too much going on. I’m leaving my tub open for a while to see if it mellows a bit
Luxor (and Mumtaz) off the puck for me definitely fit that description.
Very pleasant smelling, but also sweet and forward

The 2023 Lavender SE is my current 3017 soap. Love the scent. Have Diamond Dust in the wings.. On the puck its not much scent. Might be an older puck. Will see!
My current SOTM
full

Sadly, Ray has ceased posting on this board. You'll notice Mo likes to share his future releases on social media and doesn't give much more info- you could message him about it to get a time frame- he's very responsive.

Sadly, Ray has ceased posting on this board. You'll notice Mo likes to share his future releases on social media and doesn't give much more info- you could message him about it to get a time frame- he's very responsive.
Thanks for the info regarding Ray, I wasn't aware of that until both you and Mo advised the same. I did reach out to Mo, who does read this forum, as he messaged me on IG regarding the original post - but no time frame given.

Top Bottom