What's new

Grooming Department

I am keen to try the newest grooming dept shaving soap bases but they seem to be out of stock everywhere. Has the artisan concerned revealed when will he be restocking with new products for sale?

I am keen to try the newest grooming dept shaving soap bases but they seem to be out of stock everywhere. Has the artisan concerned revealed when will he be restocking with new products for sale?
My suggestion is to sign up for his mailing list. It is your best chance to acquire his soaps direct. Once they are announced, they typically sell out within a day or two (or minutes) and then his store is empty for months. You can occasionally find GD soaps on BST.

My suggestion is to sign up for his mailing list. It is your best chance to acquire his soaps direct. Once they are announced, they typically sell out within a day or two (or minutes) and then his store is empty for months. You can occasionally find GD soaps on BST.

Wow business is good! Thanks for the info I have put my name earlier in his mailing list

Many of the Grooming Department soaps have complex formulas that use exotic ingredients. With the global pandemic, normal supply chains have been disrupted and acquiring some of the ingredients is a challenge. Mohammad has not been idle while he is waiting for ingredients. He has been tweaking his already excellent formulations to make them even better.

And sometimes West Coast Shaving too

That was going to be my comment too, Mo has done a few releases for WCS that get sold on their site only. There’s one still in stock right now.
Do you mean the janus base? I was particularly wanting to try his Nai base as I was impressed by the seriously long and exotic list of skin friendly ingredients it contains and the Kairos base as well

The only soap currently in stock is Janus Vegan Melody. That is one of the few GD bases I have not tried. The current Nai base, which is also full vegan in its latest iteration, was developed from the Janus Vegan base. I do not expect Janus Vegan to be up to the standard of Nai, but it will still be an excellent soap and well worth the $24 price point.

However, if you want truly amazing soaps, wait for the next releases of Nai, Kairos and a newly revised Mallard formula. Unfortunately, I do not know when that will occur. Having tested some of the unscented development versions, I cannot wait to get my hands on the releases. They are some of the best soaps I have ever used.

Do you mean the janus base? I was particularly wanting to try his Nai base as I was impressed by the seriously long and exotic list of skin friendly ingredients it contains and the Kairos base as well
Yep it looks like one of the janus vegan base that's in stock. It's a pretty killer base, don't let the vegan tag scare you off. But the Nai and Kairos soaps will be back, so if those are the ones you're more interested in definitely grab those. I don't think you'll be disappointed with any of his bases, but when the new stuff drops it can definitely move quickly like someone said above.

The only soap currently in stock is Janus Vegan Melody. That is one of the few GD bases I have not tried. The current Nai base, which is also full vegan in its latest iteration, was developed from the Janus Vegan base. I do not expect Janus Vegan to be up to the standard of Nai, but it will still be an excellent soap and well worth the $24 price point.

However, if you want truly amazing soaps, wait for the next releases of Nai, Kairos and a newly revised Mallard formula. Unfortunately, I do not know when that will occur. Having tested some of the unscented development versions, I cannot wait to get my hands on the releases. They are some of the best soaps I have ever used.

That sounds great!

Yep it looks like one of the janus vegan base that's in stock. It's a pretty killer base, don't let the vegan tag scare you off. But the Nai and Kairos soaps will be back, so if those are the ones you're more interested in definitely grab those. I don't think you'll be disappointed with any of his bases, but when the new stuff drops it can definitely move quickly like someone said above.

I will keep an eye out thanks

Top Bottom