What's new

Grooming Department English Lavender

If you have tried this soap, please give me your impression of it and a description of the scent. Is it primarily a lavender scent? I see that there are several EO’s other than lavender and I am having a hard tome imaging what the collection of scents smells like. My experience with GD soaps is that the scents are sometimes too strong and complex for my tastes. Thanks

It's not strong at all- probably a 4 out of 10 strength. It's a very pleasant woody lavender. Hard to imagine anyone not liking it.
Thanks. Would you describe it as a sweet,spicy lavender or more on the
herbaceous side? Do you notice the rose,geranium and rosemaryEO’s?

I think that it's more herbaceous lavender-i really dont catch the other scents- its pretty straightforward to my nose. If you've ever smelled lavender essential oil that's pretty close to this soap. Its a soothing scent definitely not something you're going to catch wiffs of hours later. It's a great soap choice to settle down after an evening shave.

I get citrus and lavender. It’s really a citrus forward type of Fougere scent, IMO. You definitely can smell the lavender—it’s a very strong note. It’s really an excellent scent. I’m tempted to get a backup puck—although I have plenty of soap.

Shaved with it this afternoon. Definitely citrusy lavender. It's a pretty easy going scent-if you're looking for high scent strength this is not your soap.

Top Bottom