What's new

Groomatorium castile soap--it's like Dr. Bronner meets Chuck Norris

I have enough oil on the the skin of my face to open a Jiffylube. Today after washing my face with this soap I literally threw away my orange face scrub. This soap give a strong peppermint kick and washes away all dirt and grim buildup with zero residue. Haven't used it in the shower yet. I've have to be careful.

I have enough oil on the the skin of my face to open a Jiffylube. Today after washing my face with this soap I literally threw away my orange face scrub. This soap give a strong peppermint kick and washes away all dirt and grim buildup with zero residue. Haven't used it in the shower yet. I've have to be careful.

I can only imagine the shrinkage that will happen when you wash your bits with that, then. I know that the good doctor’s peppermint Castile soap is quite refreshing in the heat of summer...

Which reminds me that I’ll almost certainly want to start buying it again when we move to Atlanta later this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can only imagine the shrinkage that will happen when you wash your bits with that, then. I know that the good doctor’s peppermint Castile soap is quite refreshing in the heat of summer...

Which reminds me that I’ll almost certainly want to start buying it again when we move to Atlanta later this year.

No problem with the private parts. Like Bronner's.

I liked it so much I ordered 32 oz.

Great review!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

“…like Dr. Bronner’s meets Chuck Norris.”

That’s HIGH praise, pardner… or HYPERBOLE! 🤠

Gonna have to check out this “Groomatorium” stuff for MYSELF! 🤔😉

Top Bottom