What's new

Grind Options?? Please weigh in.

lax1mxr, I am shipping out in just a little while.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts once you get it up close.

As much as I love Barber's Notches that oblique turned out amazing. Great work.

Once I had finished the heel and thumbnotch, I had to PM him to see if he wanted to really go through with it, I am kinda glad that he did, because I like the way it turned out, and might just have to do it on something of mine now. :tongue_sm

Yup, got here today. I have not had a chance to "play" with it. Gonna polish and hone it up this weekend. Will post Photos when she's done.

I will say that your work is EXCELLENTE! :em2100:

Folks, its even more impressive in person. Fits my hand like a glove. Thanks you FNORD5!

btw, your scales should be done this weekend. I ripped the red heart today! A small token of my appreciation.

I know the first shave went well, but how is it holding up comfort-wise?
And you never posted the high res pics:tongue_sm My cell pics are a terrible representation.

I took the photos but have been a total slacker with getting them posted. I have had several shaves and its all good. The blade has been sharing time with a Boker Edelweiss I just picked up.

I have also been working on a couple of other super secret projects....soon to be posted.

Tonight!!

These photos are not the best, but they give a good idea of the final shape. I did not spend a whole lot of time polishing the blade up...too impatient to shave with it. Shave great. Thumbnotch is perfect. A great Monday morning razor that just peals the weekend stubble off!:thumbup:

Top Bottom