What's new

Grilled Cheese Sandwich

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Comfort food category for sure. The cheese is a Wisconsin white cheddar with a little low sodium ham.

20181019_173355.jpg
20181019_173400.jpg

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
We had grilled cheese sandwiches and mushroom soup for lunch today. Sometimes some shaved chicken and Dijon mustard. . . and the occasional sliced tomato.

You have not lived until you've eaten a grilled cheese sandwich made with this "Black Bomber" cheddar:
proxy.php

:o16:
And a bowl of green grapes on the side.

Stelvio from Northern Italy. Semi-soft cheese that melts beautifully. The taste is nothing like the smell, get past the smell and you’re in for a treat. It’s definitely a love it or hate it cheese. I go through about a pound a week and the better half will not even touch it.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
The taste is nothing like the smell, get past the smell and you’re in for a treat

For those that do not wish to get beyond the aroma of Stelvio (and I highly recommend that you try), tallegio is a similar but milder cheese.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Y’all have inspired me!
Instead of heating half a New York Strip I am having grilled cheese for lunch and homemade beef soup for lunch!!

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I always thought that part of a grilled cheese was tomato soup!!
You prepare a grilled cheese sammich and the tomato soup just appears beside it at the table.
Same same

Top Bottom