What's new

Greetings

Greetings my fellow shavers!

My name is MacMarty89. I've visited these forums for quite a while without ever registering. But the time has come to introduce myself. I hail from the Netherlands and have been wet shaving for more than 15 years. I'm quite fond of artisan shaving soaps and my shave gear generally consists of the trusted basics, particularly Mühle. My Shave Den isn't very vast because I‘m limited in space, but I have several Mühle and Merkur razors, a EJ DE89, Feather AS-D2 and a RazoRock Game Changer .68-P is on its way. For brushes I love my badgers, but I do venture into boars and synthetics as well. Aside from traditional wet shaving my other hobby is pipe smoking and collecting whisky, mainly Scottisch single malts.

In my private life I am a strategic-political advisor in government and a Master Freemason within the Grand Orient of the Netherlands.

Greetings my fellow shavers!

My name is MacMarty89. I've visited these forums for quite a while without ever registering. But the time has come to introduce myself. I hail from the Netherlands and have been wet shaving for more than 15 years. I'm quite fond of artisan shaving soaps and my shave gear generally consists of the trusted basics, particularly Mühle. My Shave Den isn't very vast because I‘m limited in space, but I have several Mühle and Merkur razors, a EJ DE89, Feather AS-D2 and a RazoRock Game Changer .68-P is on its way. For brushes I love my badgers, but I do venture into boars and synthetics as well. Aside from traditional wet shaving my other hobby is pipe smoking and collecting whisky, mainly Scottisch single malts.

In my private life I am a strategic-political advisor in government and a Master Freemason within the Grand Orient of the Netherlands.
Welcome! A nice setup you have and interesting other hobbies of which you will find many other enthuisiasts here!

A fascinating professional background too.

Make yourself at home Sir!

Welcome to a great oasis on the internet. BTW, we were in Amsterdam on King’s Day a few years back. Were you perhaps standing in one of the boats on the Amstel with a beer in each hand? :001_smile

Top Bottom