What's new

Greetings

Hello, my name is Daniel and I'm from Finland. I've been wet shaving for six years, on and off.

I've been lurking here for a long time, and I finally decided to register.

I shave with DE razors pretty much exclusively, recently I've been using my Game Changer .84 JAWS a lot. Love that razor. I have a few old Gillettes as well.

As a test, I'll add a picture of my SOTD here to see how it turns out;
IMG_20220315_153503_107.jpg

I apologize if I make a lot of grammatical errors, my native language is pretty much gibberish. :lol:

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Hello, my name is Daniel and I'm from Finland. I've been wet shaving for six years, on and off.

I've been lurking here for a long time, and I finally decided to register.

I shave with DE razors pretty much exclusively, recently I've been using my Game Changer .84 JAWS a lot. Love that razor. I have a few old Gillettes as well.

As a test, I'll add a picture of my SOTD here to see how it turns out;
View attachment 1424401

I apologize if I make a lot of grammatical errors, my native language is pretty much gibberish. :lol:

Hello Daniel, welcome to Badger & Blade! :)

Don't worry about your language, I understand your English just fine, and you have just joined an elite group of gentlemen, each with lots of information and experience to help you, or to share the journey with you.

Your B&W photo convey's the message, that the hardware you use, is an age old classic. There are lots of forum categories here, I am sure you will have lots of fun. And with that, I hope you have a stellar day! 🌟

Top Bottom