What's new

Greetings

Hello all. New guy checking in. Long time DE shaver. Have generally stayed in the Merkur lane, occasionally breaking out my trusty Gillette slim for a go around the face. Currently breaking in a new Feather AS-D2 and Feather blades; very good so far. Proraso green cream is a go-to and I have enough Tabac shave sticks to get me to the end times (courtesy of a good friend that loaded me up at the end of my two-year USAF assignment in Germany). Aqua Velva Ice Blue is my AS of choice; good enough for my old man and good enough for me. I'm retired now so I don't shave every day, but can still put a good one on when I need to. Looking forward to learning (this old dog can probably learn a few new tricks) and discussing. Cheers.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Welcome to the forum from Australia and thanks for checking in with us and sharing your story.

Hello and welcome. I hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do. By the way, that’s a good looking bike in your avatar.

Thanks . It's a 2017 GSA. Love that machine.
Test rode the standard 1200GS when they first came out.
Have 28" inseam, kind of sketchy with weight on. :scared:
800 wasn't available back then, wish I could get one now.
Looks like you enjoy some adventures!
No further derail, enjoy your shaves :thumbup1:

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Welcome aboard. Happy shaves. You might find reading here will temp you to try some other aftershaves. 😁

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Welcome! A fellow blue suiter and motorcycle rider, too! Awesome! I spent ten years in, but took an early out after the Berlin Wall came down--"Peace Dividend" downsizing, but my last assignment was in Germany!

I ride a 2013 Triumph Bonneville T100

Top Bottom