What's new

Greetings

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Nicholas and I’ve been wet shaving since 2014. I discovered wet shaving when I went into a local store looking for some new blades for my Gillette Mach 3. Only on that occasion there was not any Mach 3 cartridges in the men’s razor section (the only time in my life that this has been the case). Looking for a temporary replacement I saw a Wilkinson Sword Classic, the old black plastic one, and decided to have a go at the “old fashioned way of shaving” And I immediately fell in love with wet shaving. However it was in early 2020 that I actually started watching shave tutorial videos on YouTube and seriously looking into how I could improve my shaving.

My current Razor collection includes:

Wilkinson Sword Classic (black plastic). my second one, as the first died a year ago when the pin connecting the head with the handle broke due to corrosion.

Muhle R89. My current daily driver. The more I use this razor, the more I love it.

Gillette ball end Tech. Made in England, no date code. It was given to me as a birthday gift from my girlfriend, this razor has sparked an interest in old Gillette’s

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Welcome to the forum from Australia Nicholas and thanks for checking in with us.

Welcome to B&B.
Muhle R89. My current daily driver. The more I use this razor, the more I love it.

Gillette ball end Tech. Made in England, no date code. It was given to me as a birthday gift from my girlfriend, this razor has sparked an interest in old Gillette’s
You have two good razors. Maybe a Gillette Slim Adjustable would be a good addition.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Nicholas and I’ve been wet shaving since 2014. I discovered wet shaving when I went into a local store looking for some new blades for my Gillette Mach 3. Only on that occasion there was not any Mach 3 cartridges in the men’s razor section (the only time in my life that this has been the case). Looking for a temporary replacement I saw a Wilkinson Sword Classic, the old black plastic one, and decided to have a go at the “old fashioned way of shaving” And I immediately fell in love with wet shaving. However it was in early 2020 that I actually started watching shave tutorial videos on YouTube and seriously looking into how I could improve my shaving.

My current Razor collection includes:

Wilkinson Sword Classic (black plastic). my second one, as the first died a year ago when the pin connecting the head with the handle broke due to corrosion.

Welcome. I have the black plastic Wilkinson Sword Classic and the MUHLE R89 TWIST also. In fact I used the R89 yesterday and today. Both are different but good razors in my opinion .
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom