What's new

Greetings

Good to be here. I actually used an old fashioned butterfly safety razor for most of my young adult life. Lost it along the way somewhere, and started using electrics and disposables. I recently decided it was time to go back to the classics. Things sure have changed. The number of quality options available these days is amazing. I've already ordered a pile of stuff from West Coast Shaving and I'm looking forward to exploring the site.

Greetings. New to the forum, and here to pick up information and learn from folks with all levels of experience. I am a retired firefighter, and was required to shave for the job, but have been retired for the last 7 years. I have been wearing a beard for the majority of my retired life, but have cut it because of our unusually warm Summer this year. I have been enjoying my "no beard" time, but have decided to move on from the disposal razor blade syndrome, and graduate to a straight razor. I want to move slowly, and pick up equipment I will be satisfied with in the long run.

Welcome to Badger & Blade. You say that you have ordered a pile of stuff. Well I say, order another pile! Really though, hope you enjoy your time here!

Greetings. New to the forum, and here to pick up information and learn from folks with all levels of experience. I am a retired firefighter, and was required to shave for the job, but have been retired for the last 7 years. I have been wearing a beard for the majority of my retired life, but have cut it because of our unusually warm Summer this year. I have been enjoying my "no beard" time, but have decided to move on from the disposal razor blade syndrome, and graduate to a straight razor. I want to move slowly, and pick up equipment I will be satisfied with in the long run.

Glad to have you here on B&B and welcome! Feel free to create a thread so that others can welcome you also! If there is anything you need...please do not hesitate to contact myself or another moderator. Once again...welcome to B&B!

Glad to have you here on B&B and welcome! Feel free to create a thread so that others can welcome you also! If there is anything you need...please do not hesitate to contact myself or another moderator. Once again...welcome to B&B!

Top Bottom