What's new

Greetings from Savannah GA.

Good Morning from the Coastal Empire..A month in to DE wet Shaving. And I love it. Have an edwin Jagger DE 89 and the Vikings Blade, and a 99 R. Sticking mostly to the EJ 89 till I smooth out the art form. Astra Blades and Derby blades to start. Still working on some technique and finding my Favored blades for my skin. Work in Broadcast TV as national Sales Manager for CW, Also Co owner of a travel Agency who specializes in Special needs travel so I am a soul of Diverse interest.. Just wanted to stop in and properly introduce myself to the community... So hello from The Sultry Savannah where now we are into our hot and Humid summer days..

David

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Hello David and my warmest welcome to B&B, the #1 wet shaving community in the world. Here at your disposal for any help or tip. :001_smile

Hello and Welcome!
I am about 5 months into traditional shaving and this is the place to be so many awesome people and loads of information don't hesitate to ask any questions. enjoy your journey!

Welcome to B&B. As hot as it is down in Georgia this time of year, have you had a chance to try any Proraso Green or C.O. Bigelow? Offers a nice cooling menthol kick!

Glad to have you with us, David.

I visited my sister and BIL in Savannah many years ago in July... the humidity was unbelievable ... but the fishing was great!!

Our house is your house
Nuestra casa es su casa
Notre maison est votre maison
Taigh againn tha taigh agaibh

Howdy, David, and welcome to B&B! I hope you'll enjoy being here. There's plenty of good tips and instruction for DE shaving rookies (and veterans).

I'm on the Texas Gulf Coast, so I understand the heat and humidity. A good menthol-laden aftershave (or two, or three) might help!

Top Bottom