What's new

Greetings from Russia

Welcome to the forum Eugene! Sooner or later we will need you to visit the Gillette plant in St. Petersburg to confirm whether or not Polsilver blades are still in production. We can explain later... [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]
Welcome Eugene, lol,and, yes we will want the inside info on the blades made in Russia.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "johnwick, сообщение: 10223485, участник: 122130"] Добро пожаловать на форум Евгений! Чтобы подтвердить, что вы посетили завод Gillette в Санкт-Петербурге, чтобы подтвердить, что все еще работают ли лезвия Polsilver. Мы можем объяснить позже ...
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
[/ QUOTE]
Welcome Eugene, lol,and, yes we will want the inside info on the blades made in Russia.

I assure you that there is no secret technology. Blades are available. Only in Russia they do not buy. They are available for export)

[QUOTE = "johnwick, сообщение: 10223485, участник: 122130"] Добро пожаловать на форум Евгений! Чтобы подтвердить, что вы посетили завод Gillette в Санкт-Петербурге, чтобы подтвердить, что все еще работают ли лезвия Polsilver. Мы можем объяснить позже ...
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
[/ QUOTE]

I assure you that there is no secret technology. Blades are available. Only in Russia they do not buy. They are available for export)
You mean that all those fantastic Russian double edge blades do not sell in the markets there ??.. Russian guys use only throw away plastic razors ??

My regards!
And how long have you been in shaving DE?
Started in 1958 when I was 16 years old. Started with carts when I started driving trucks over the road,(wasn't too practical) then went back to de razors about two and a half years ago after I retired.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Started in 1958 when I was 16 years old. Started with carts when I started driving trucks over the road,(wasn't too practical) then went back to de razors about two and a half years ago after I retired.
Oh ... driver, probably the road shaving kit was permanent?

We are hot now + 28C
But in the winter I can send -40 C

It was a sweltering 35 degrees recently so 28c is fine - 40c is better lol.

That's very unfortunate that these blades like gsb, rubies or even 7o'clock don't sell locally.

Anyhoo, welcome and enjoy your shaving journey.

Cheers,

Mawashi

Привет Евгений, where in Russia are you from?

Perhaps you know the answer to a question I have been trying to figure out for a long time, but with no success. Do you know if there are any razors (DE or straight) that are or were made in Kazan, or anywhere else in Tatarstan? I don't know of any current ones, so if there is any, they would probably be vintage, but I cannot find any. So if you can help me find any, that would be amazing!

Good afternoon, members of the forum!
I am very glad that I can communicate with all of you.
I have long wanted to register on your forum for the exchange of experience.
Sorry for bad english, I will try to make it better)) If there is something incomprehensible in my text, write to me.
Sincerely, Eugene.
Welcome! I hope you have an excellent experience in this group. I am new to wet shaving and find the information here very worthwhile.

[QUOTE = "malocchio, post: 10220157, member: 28956"] Добро пожаловать, Евгений! ... Мне нравятся русские кремы для бритья, и у меня есть оригинальная бритва Ruby-1, сделанная на старом танковом заводе ...... В На самом деле, я готовлюсь опубликовать свои выводы о российских зубных порошках всего за минуту! ... Рад, что вы на борту, здесь очень весело. [/ QUOTE]
Thank you
Что касается российских зубных порошков, в позапрошлом году я был в России и купил такой порошок, которым я был очень доволен. Но, я американец и живу в США, а у нас практически нет в продаже зубного порошка; есть только всевозможные зубные пасты. Поэтому, я прочитал содержание российского порошка и узнал, что главный и единственный ингредиент--карбонат кальция. Затем, я нашел в продаже большое количество карбоната кальция в инете. Заказал а теперь делаю из него зубной порошок собственного производства. Я добавляю еще немного соды бикарбоната, потому что это будто еще один очень полезный ингредиент для зубов и десен. Самое большое преимущество моего порошка--его низкая стоимость, по сравнению с остальными американские ценами. И действует совсем неплохо.

добро пожаловать на форум мой друг!

Я венгерского происхождения, но я говорю по-русски. Извините за поздний ответ!

Rick

Top Bottom